Our gauges faces are made from a combination of polycarbonate (lexan), heat-, moisture- and UV resistant materials and inks. No discoloration, flaking, fading or deformations will occur for many years. The gauge faces have been thoroughly tested to make sure that our customers buy an excellent product.
D-Werx offers different ways of customization. Some examples of customization are:
- Custom gauge face colors based on actual Porsche paint codes
- Speedometer gauge face scale conversions (mph to kph and vice versa for imported cars)
- Rev-counter gauge face scale rotation
- Different designs from OEM design
- Processing logos, scripts and images
All gauge faces are made from scratch and not delivered from stock. This is why each order has a certain delivery time.
There are 2 ways our gauge face can be ordered:
- Order our gauge faces in the D-Werx ONLINE SHOP. Currently we are still working on the shop, slowly but certainly increasing the number of available products that can be ordered. Soon products for other car brands and truck and motorcycle brands will be available. However, if you are not able to find what you are looking for,
- Send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online contact form to send us a message. You can send us the details about your car and your wishes regarding the design of the new gauge faces, whether or not clarified by attached files (images, documents, etc). Based on the information provided, we will contact you with a pricing. If you agree to the price and would like to proceed with ordering, you can pay for the order in advance, using one of the available payment methods. After your payment has been received, we will send you a mock-up of the design for your approval. Once approved, we will fabricate your order.
We advise our customers to have the installation of the gauge faces professionally done by a certified specialist if they do not have the knowledge and the experience. Chances are that parts might break during installation, especially with older cars where parts due to corrosion might be extremely stuck together and even glued together in the factory.
Regardless the brand of the gauges, like VDO (Porsche) or Smiths (Jaguar), we advise customers in the EU, who are looking for a reliable and affordable gauge specialist, mr. Hans Peters in Westerbork, The Netherlands. Mr. Peters is a retired specialist with many years of experience in the field of measuring instruments and he has all the necessary equipment and knowledge. Customers can also contact mr. Peters for gauge repair, revision, maintenance and calibration work.
For more information, you can visit his website www.hans-peters.nl and contact him per e-mail: email@example.com.
If you come to an agreement with mr. Peters, we can send your ordered gauge faces directly to him.
In some cases we request to deliver your original gauge face(s). This might occur in the following cases:
- Your original gauge faces will be processed, no replacement gauge faces will be fabricated.
- We are not able to reproduce gauge faces for your model yet, based on your original gauge face(s) we will make replacement gauge faces.
In case you are able to deliver your original gauge face(s) to us, we kindly request to deliver completely detached from the gauges. We can not process complete gauges. Because of that, we would incur additional costs for opening up the gauges by a specialist. We can only process complete gauges once it has been discussed with you in advance, because there are certain conditions.
For more informatio, you can send us an e-mail message: